To respond to the increasing demand of Smart Grid products in the kingdom and to transfer its technology to the kingdom, an initiative has been taken by a Saudi scientist at King Saud University and German Engineers with cooperation from the Riyadh Valley company , a holding company fully owned by King Saud University ‐ to develop a smart Electricity meter specifically designed for the Saudi Market, and to establish and sponsor a Smart metering company including a R&D lab within the RVC and King Saud University in Riyadh.
A company was established in 2013 and owned jointly between RVC and the smart meters developers & named : The Saudi Smart Electronic Company (SSEC) with initial capital of six million Saudi Riyals .
Why to invest with us in smart metering ?
- Limited Competition
- Among the First endogenously developers in KSA
- Saudi Electric Company started the replacement of the existing 9 MN meters and to be completed by 2025
- We have a full support of RVC at King Saud University
-Variety of smart products to be produced & wide products line
- Existence of demand at other Gulf and Arab states
- Lunching of vision 2030 at KSA
Here, you find more information about investment opportunity in future Saudi smart grid